regarding our website

Hiten Pandya hitmaster2k at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 18 12:07:43 GMT 2001

hello all,

i just wanted to say that our current website _is_ not
FreeBSD Compatible ;).. if you get my point...

it is based in frames, and it is really a pain in the
ass to view it with a text browser... as well as...
the site needs updating....

i am out here for some suggestions...

what colour scheme would you like on the site...?
what new sections would you like on the site...?
should we provide a text-only version as well...?
do you think the current _colour_ scheme is good...?

if you could possible answer the above questions... i
would be very greatful....

=====
regards,
Hiten Pandya