ISDN adaptors for dual channel

Aled Morris aledm at qix.co.uk
Sat Nov 17 20:58:36 GMT 2001

On Sat, 17 Nov 2001, Brian Somers wrote:

>Any supported ISDN card will work.  The tricky bit is finding an ISP
>that will give you a bundled connection.  The only people that I know
>of that will do this are Easynet.  Demon can do it, but only make the
>service available to their testers AFAIK.

<advert>
We will be launching our 0845 dial service next month which will support
multilink bonding on analogue and ISDN calls, fixed IP addresses and no
monthly charge.

Email me if you are interested in beta testing.
</advert>

Aled
--
        ++  Amazingly fast server hosting in Telehouse, London  ++
        ++             http://www.qix.co.uk/colo/               ++