The Ports Tree -up-dating

Dominic Mitchell dom at happygiraffe.net
Sun Nov 11 18:28:06 GMT 2001

On Sun, Nov 11, 2001 at 01:03:14PM +0000, Thomas Hurst wrote:
> * Danny Horne (danny at clifftop.net) wrote:
>
> > Too much to read on the subject, my own HO is that questions to a public
> > list should be answered publically, for the benefit of everyone
> > subscribed to that list.
>
> Indeed.  There is actually a 'Reply-to concidered useful' document about
> too, so..

It's written by Simon Wistow of london.pm.  I don't consider it a
"reasoned" argument, myself, but you can view it for yourself.

	http://www.twoshortplanks.com/simon/replytorant.html

Anyway, it's a contentious issue, and I won't be discussing it any
further.  I apologise if I've offended anybody.

-Dom