Size of the rooms where the bsdcon talks are being held..

Brian Somers brian at freebsd-services.com
Fri Nov 9 03:14:08 GMT 2001

> Weird question here..
>
> The talks being given..  How big are the rooms they are held in?  I'm
> looking for excuses to avoid getting up, travelling to london and back
> just to get my glasses so I can see what the hell is happening at the con...
>
> If the rooms are small enough, I have that excuse. :)

The Ball Room seats 300.  It's being split in two, one track in each.
Each split half seats around 120, but we'll probably take a couple of
rows of seats off the front as we've got back-lit projectors.

In short, sit at the front and you may be ok :*)

--
Brian <brian at freebsd-services.com>                <brian at Awfulhak.org>
      http://www.freebsd-services.com/        <brian@[uk.]FreeBSD.org>