US Robotics 56K Voice Faxmodem

Jon Mercer jon at trojan-heroes.co.uk
Tue Nov 6 13:05:35 GMT 2001

There is, it's one of several that have various roles in sending stuff back
to the terminal/chat script - all of which have been chacked and are on. I'm
more concerned that sometimes only a fraction of the output is coming back.
It implies something wrong with the communication channel more than anything
else.

I need to reread the sio man pages again to come up with some more ideas.

Cheers,

Jon