Anyone travelling to BSDCon from Milton Keynes

Steve Lalonde steve at enta.net
Mon Nov 5 17:50:37 GMT 2001

OK

We will be traveling from Telford Shropshire to BSDcon on Thursday
afternoon.
Going to be there all 3 days.

We will be at Milton Keynes (J14) about 3pm if thats any help.

We have 1 more spare seat anyone?

Steve Lalonde
Chief Technical Officer
Entanet International Ltd
http://www.enta.net/

IMPORTANT: DISCLAIMER NOTICE

This email (and any attachment thereto) is confidential, and may be
legally privileged, and is for the intended recipient only. Access,
disclosure, copying, distribution or reliance on any of it by anyone
else is prohibited and may be a criminal offence. Please delete if
obtained in error and notify the sender. Any views expressed in this
e-mail are those of the individual sender, not those of the company
unless endorsed by a Director of Entanet International Ltd.