Anyone travelling to BSDCon from Milton Keynes

Tom Hukins tom at FreeBSD.org
Mon Nov 5 17:41:04 GMT 2001

On Mon, Nov 05, 2001 at 05:23:48PM +0000, Aled Morris wrote:

> Thameslink trains run from Bedford through Flitwick, Harlington, Leagrave
> and Luton on their way to Brighton.  Those places don't look too far from
> Milton Keynes on the map.

These places are all very near, and very easy to get to if you have a
car, but quite awkward otherwise - especially on Sundays.

If all else fails, I can catch a train directly from here, but I
expect it'd be much quicker to travel by car so I thought I'd ask.

Anyway, thanks for the suggestion - I don't want to seem ungrateful.

Tom