Anyone travelling to BSDCon from Milton Keynes

Tom Hukins tom at FreeBSD.org
Mon Nov 5 16:57:17 GMT 2001

Hi all,

I'm in Bletchley (Milton Keynes) and will be attending all 3 days of
BSDCon Europe this weekend.

There used to be a direct train from here to Brighton, but it looks
like it doesn't run any more and the journeys nowadays take a long
time.

So, is anyone travelling from or through this part of the world and
would be happy to give me a lift?  If anyone's going down the M1, I
could meet them at Milton Keynes Coachway, which is just off junction
14.  I'm happy to pay for the journey, and I'm usually capable of
being well-behaved.

See you all soon,
Tom