a bit of info

Brian Somers brian at freebsd-services.com
Thu Nov 1 02:04:30 GMT 2001

[cc'd to the eug list]

> Actually rates is what I was (not very clearly) asking about as well.  =
The
> Thistle web site seems to have cheaper rates than the BSDCon website.  =
> was kind of hoping for a break for attending the conference.  I just fa=
xed
> in my registration and asked for my room to be reserved.  Hope I did th=
> right thing!

It seems that the hotel has quoted us *more expensive* rates than =

they quote on their web site.

I don't know what to say except that people should insist on checkout =

that they pay the cheaper (=A3121/night) rate.  People should also ask =

the hotel what the hell they think they're doing charging a *higher* =

rate to conference delegates.... (this angers me!!).

> Thanks,
> =

-- =

Brian <brian at freebsd-services.com>                <brian at Awfulhak.org>