Freebsd 4.3 cd

Scott Mitchell scott.mitchell at mail.com
Mon May 28 15:37:04 BST 2001

On Mon, May 28, 2001 at 01:40:30PM +0100, David Richards wrote:
> HI
>   has any one on the subscription recieved their cds yets?

Not yet, but I haven't been billed yet either, so I'm not too worried.
ISTR reading something from Jordan Hubbard at the beginning of this month,
saying that the CDs were going off to be duplicated very soon (there were
some delays caused by the WindRiver thing) so I guess they moght be a
little later than usual...

	Scott