PPP ISDN Dual Channel Issues. [LONG]

Simon Griffiths simon.g at claycrossbs.co.uk
Fri May 25 09:14:54 BST 2001

Agreed, I've been watching this develop eagerly.  I actually rang BT and
attempted to get on the trial but according to various departments within BT
such technology doesnt exist, hehehehe.

So in the meantime satellite looks good but I dont know whether I can get
one of these pci cards to work with FreeBSD and the prospect of having to
replace my trusty router with a Linux based OS just to get a card working
scares the living &*$£ outta me.