PPP ISDN Dual Channel Issues. [LONG]

Neil Ford neil at ourshack.com
Thu May 24 10:08:09 BST 2001

On Thu, May 24, 2001 at 09:17:19AM +0100, Simon Griffiths wrote:
> ADSL really pains me as according to BT Ignite my home line is 400m out of
> range they wont touch it :-(

This is why I'm getting an office, the chances of ADSL making it even near
where I live are currently about a million to one.

Neil.
(Natalie is of course of the opinion that I am getting an office because it's
proven impractical for me to work out of the living room at home :-) )

--
Neil C. Ford
Managing Director, Yet Another Computer Solutions Company Limited