PPP ISDN Dual Channel Issues. [LONG]

Neil Ford neil at ourshack.com
Wed May 23 17:31:22 BST 2001

On Wed, May 23, 2001 at 11:56:55AM +0100, Simon Griffiths wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Since Neil's had his fun I thought it was time for us to mail out some of
> our issues with userland ppp, I hope your not bored yet guys :-)

But I haven't finished yet :-)

I might have got the dial-in to work care of mgetty, but I have a lovely
question about routing to ask as soon as I can get the ASCII Art network
diagram figured out.

And before Nik asks, I am going to write up my experiences in cas they are of
use to anyone else.

Neil.
--
Neil C. Ford
Managing Director, Yet Another Computer Solutions Company Limited