PPP ISDN Dual Channel Issues. [LONG]

Brian Somers brian at awfulhak.org
Wed May 23 14:53:31 BST 2001

> Crikey!  Well thats stopped that idea then.  At least management will be
> happy because the phone bill will be lower :-)
>
> Also you mentioned that sometimes it works, this would explain my initial
> tests which seemed to work intermittently.  Ho Hum.
>
> Many thanks Brian for coming back to us. I feel this is a shame though as
> demon certainly gave us the impression it used multilink and this sort of
> setup would be fine.

Yes.  When I got my account originally (4 months ago or so) I was
under the impression that multi-link worked, but when I asked them
directly about it failing they said that it's not currently supported.

A friend of mine is having a lot of success with multi-link on
Demon's test equipment, so it may become available RSN - who knows :)