PPP ISDN Dual Channel Issues. [LONG]

Simon Griffiths simon.g at claycrossbs.co.uk
Wed May 23 14:21:44 BST 2001

Crikey!  Well thats stopped that idea then.  At least management will be
happy because the phone bill will be lower :-)

Also you mentioned that sometimes it works, this would explain my initial
tests which seemed to work intermittently.  Ho Hum.

Many thanks Brian for coming back to us. I feel this is a shame though as
demon certainly gave us the impression it used multilink and this sort of
setup would be fine.

Si.