Laptop and FreeBSD.

Jason Corcoran jason at corcoran.tc
Tue May 22 10:10:51 BST 2001

Dominic,

When I do a Superprobe I get the following.

First video : Super-VGA.
         Chpset : Silicon Intergrated Systems (chipset unknown)(PCI Probed)
         Memory: 0 Kbytes
         RAMDAC: Generic 8-bit pseduo-color DAC (with 6-bit wide lookup
tables (or in
6-bit mode))

When I use the SiS device it sees the 8192 kb of ram I have allocated to the
SiS 630 card.

Thanks for the reply.

--
Thanks.