PPP Dial-in problems

Steve Lalonde steve at enta.net
Sun May 20 22:41:30 BST 2001

OK this may be obvious but is the modem in auto answer mode?

PPP is looking for a CONNECT string its only getting RING.

Steve Lalonde
Chief Technical Officer
Entanet International Ltd.

IMPORTANT: DISCLAIMER NOTICE

This email (and any attachment thereto) is confidential, and may be
legally privileged, and is for the intended recipient only. Access,
disclosure, copying, distribution or reliance on any of it by anyone
else is prohibited and may be a criminal offence. Please delete if
obtained in error and notify the sender. Any views expressed in this
e-mail are those of the individual sender, not those of the company
unless endorsed by a Director of Entanet International Ltd.