[fwd] [Brighton-lug-announce] Meeting Details

Brian Somers brian at Awfulhak.org
Thu May 17 10:09:39 BST 2001

> =3D20
> > >=20
> > > I'm not going to be around unfortunately; got a flight to catch ;).
> >=20
> > /me raises his eyes to heaven :o]
>
> Did you go in the end?  How was it, and when's the next one?

Yes, not bad and dunno :)

There were probably about 12 people there at one stage, so there was
a reasonable turnout.  Three of us ate afterwards (Dom, a guy called
Robin (I think) and myself) in a pizza shop 'round the corner.
Pretty nice.