[fwd] [Brighton-lug-announce] Meeting Details

Neil Ford neil at ourshack.com
Wed May 16 07:34:30 BST 2001

On Wed, May 16, 2001 at 01:10:43AM +0100, Brian Somers wrote:
> Is anyone planning on coming along ?  I have tomorrow evening booked
> off in the event that there's more than just Neil & I interested...
> (well, I guess even the two of us would be a sufficient excuse :o)

I'm definitely going, even though I'm on anti-biotics and therefore on soft
drinks all night :-(

Not sure how many of the Linux group are coming, we'll just have to wait and
see.

Next time I'll try and get the meeting organised for a Friday (or weekend).

Neil.
--
Neil C. Ford
Managing Director, Yet Another Computer Solutions Company Limited