[fwd] [Brighton-lug-announce] Meeting Details

Brian Somers brian at Awfulhak.org
Wed May 16 01:10:43 BST 2001

Is anyone planning on coming along ?  I have tomorrow evening booked
off in the event that there's more than just Neil & I interested...
(well, I guess even the two of us would be a sufficient excuse :o)