Moving from 3.4 to -STABLE?

Neil Ford neil at ourshack.com
Tue May 15 18:54:44 BST 2001

On Tue, May 15, 2001 at 05:31:46PM +0100, Neil Ford wrote:

> This is now on the backburner as I seem unable to get 4.2 to see the PCMCIA
> controller regardless of what IRQ and memory settings I choose, and under 3.2
> I seem unable to find out what card0 is loading with :-(
>
> So it looks like NFS is the way to go. Maybe Nik will get his documentation
> after all :-)

Then again maybe not :-( or at least not straight away. The make installworld
exited with a Signal 12 and core dump and it won't re-run now.

So it's back to trying to get 4.2 to install via the network. Either that or
I just give up... but I hate doing that with perfectly servicable kit.

Neil.
--
Neil C. Ford
Managing Director, Yet Another Computer Solutions Company Limited