help about fdisk

Jon Tite dapea at hotmail.com
Thu May 10 08:38:38 BST 2001

I must admit i never look at the beginning and end of a partition, Fdisk is
pretty flakey, i have seen it change the geometry of a disk before, even
effecting its reported size in the bios.

Did you create the partitions initially in fdisk, or in the FBSD install
proccess?, that might explain something.

But no doubt, you can create another partition with the remaining space, the
biggest worry i used to have was formatting the wrong drive :)