Moving from 3.4 to -STABLE?

Neil Ford neil at ourshack.com
Tue May 8 08:50:03 BST 2001

On Mon, May 07, 2001 at 09:45:45PM +0100, Josef Karthauser wrote:
> On Mon, May 07, 2001 at 09:41:15PM +0100, Neil Ford wrote:

[snip]

> > If all goes smoothly then there should be yet another machine to play
> > with at
> > the weekend, assuming the P75 in the Libretto doesn't mean it's still
> > compiling
> > next Saturday :-)
>
> :)
>
> Joe

Of course that was assuming that this process didn't fill the 800Mb HD the
Libretto came with :-( I'd consider upgrading the HD but considering this
is really just a toy, I can't really justify the expense.

So it's time to workout how to do an ftp install across the LAN with a CD.

Neil.
--
Neil C. Ford
Managing Director, Yet Another Computer Solutions Company Limited