CVS repository on CD

George Reid greid at FreeBSD.org
Sun May 6 22:12:51 BST 2001

Hey,
If anybody wants a copy of the entire FreeBSD CVS repository (up-to-date
as of about 21:00 tonight), please me appropriate CD media and a SAE.

I burned a copy to CD to test out this drive tonight and I figured it
might save people some time/bandwidth to get a copy rather than
downloading the whole thing on a modem. I initially mirrored it on a
28.8k modem which disconnects every two hours. If you've ever done this, I
share your pain.

My snailmail address is at http://people.freebsd.org/~greid/contact.html
--
|    George Reid    |  FreeBSD Committer  |