Domains

David Richards DavidR at eurosoft-uk.com
Fri May 4 16:02:58 BST 2001

Sorry for going off the topic here. As i know most of you working for isp
and network companies and thought i would get more help here.

I have a domain with a registered nameserver. (ns1.skyforge.net) I want to
add another domain to it.(eurosoft-us.com) and some time in the future
(eurosoft-uk.com eurosoft-aus.com,mpmaster-europe.com) too. Would the SOA be
ns1.skyforge.net and the nameserver be ns1.skyforge.ne and my other
nameservers that hold the information, and would they have to be slaves or
masters?

regards

david