Upcoming user group gathering in Brighton

Neil Ford neil at ourshack.com
Wed May 2 08:55:17 BST 2001

On Tue, Apr 10, 2001 at 12:43:48PM +0100, Neil Ford wrote:
> Just to give people a heads up, the Brighton Linux User Group is hoping to
> arrange a gathering sometime soon. As we'd like to get quite a good turn out,
> anyone who might be interested are encouraged to attend. You never know, it
> might be possible to convert people :-)
>
> I'll post details of the date and venue once they are worked out.

It looks like ths will occur sometime week beginning May 14. I know this is the
week after the barbie (no user group activity for ages and then two come along
at once!) but at least something is happening.

Exact date and venue details to follow.

Neil.
--
Neil C. Ford
Managing Director, Yet Another Computer Solutions Company Limited