DNS for a Demon dial-up domain

Neil Ford neil at ourshack.com
Thu Mar 29 23:40:24 BST 2001

I forgot to send a big "Thank You" to eyeryone for their help and advice, it
was all very much appreciated. If people could send me sample files that would
be great too, no made rush though.

As it happens I think I might make my life a little easier for myself and make
teh house a subdomain of my main domain and therefore not have to worry about
faking any of the demon stuff. As long as I get the Postfix config right so
that it still accepts the smtp feed from Demon all should be hunky dory.

Once again, thanks all.

Neil.