mx records

Andy [Tecc Nops] andy at tecc.co.uk
Thu Mar 29 16:45:08 BST 2001

David

The message "points back to darkworld.skyforge.net" means
that it is trying to relay back to itself and cannot find
the last host for delivery. I just did an mx lookup and
the only mx'er there is mail.skyforge.net. I guess there
is somet up here with the mx settings for your domain or
you have used CNAMEs somewhere (CNAMES are a common way
of getting this error message).

Ak