ISDN Card/TA's ?

Rob Smith robsmith at serfnet.org
Fri Mar 23 22:54:03 GMT 2001

Simon;

Im not totally sure on the BSD compatibility, But one of the best ISDN cards
on the market (ive found) is the ASUS 128k card, you can pick them up very
cheap (25-35£) from places like www.scan.co.uk its a pain in the backside to
setup in Windows, but there is nix* driver support out there and its a good
solid card.

Regards
Rob