Eastercon

Brett Glass brett at lariat.org
Mon Mar 19 17:28:17 GMT 2001

I understand that this convention is in Hinckley,
Leicestershire, where there are (or were) many
cattle.

I and a few friends were considering attending, but
if we went to a convention in rural England, they might not
let us back into the US (or, certainly, Wyoming or Colorado)
even if we sterilize our shoes! We'll have to give the UK
a miss until this subsides.

--Brett