FreeBSD in North West

Jason Gardner jgardner at harveynash.com
Thu Mar 15 11:20:36 GMT 2001

I am currently looking for 2 FreeBSD Administraotrs with a knowledge of Lin=
ux and Solaris to work in a busy ISP environment.  Start is ASAP.

For more informaiton, please contact me ASAP.

Regards,

Jason Gardner
UNIX Account Manager (Contract)
Harvey Nash Plc
Tel: 0121 717 1919
Fax: 0121 717 1918
Jgardner at harveynash.com

IMPORTANT NOTICE

The information in this e-mail and any attached files is CONFIDENTIAL and m=
ay be legally privileged or prohibited from disclosure and unauthorised use=
.  The views of the author may not necessarily reflect those of the Company.

It is intended solely for the addressee, or the employee or agent responsib=
le for delivering such materials to the addressee.  If you have received th=
is message in error please return it to the sender then delete the email an=
d destroy any copies of it.  If you are not the intended recipient, any for=
m of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distri=
bution and/or publication or any action taken or omitted to be taken in rel=
iance upon this message or its attachments is prohibited and may be unlawfu=
l.

At present the integrity of e-mail across the Internet cannot be guaranteed=
 and messages sent via this medium are potentially at risk.  All liability =
is excluded to the extent permitted by law for any claims arising as a resu=
lt of the use of this medium to transmit information by or to the Harvey Na=
sh Group plc.