talk to WYLUG about FreeBSD

Ben Smithurst csxbcs at comp.leeds.ac.uk
Tue Mar 13 20:27:03 GMT 2001

One of the staff here at Leeds asked me to give a talk about FreeBSD
to the West Yorks Linux User Group.  Now this (speaking to more than
about 3 people at once!) is the sort of thing I'm no good at, or more to
the point, answering the inevitable question of "Why is FreeBSD better
than Linux" is something I'm not very good at ("it just is, damn it"
doesn't go down well) but would anyone here be willing to give such a
talk?  Possibly more than one person, possibly working with me on it, I
don't know yet.

Anyone even slightly interested?

Ben Smithurst / csxbcs at comp.leeds.ac.uk
              / ben at FreeBSD.org     http://www.FreeBSD.org/