btw

Andy [TECC NOPS] andy at tecc.co.uk
Tue Mar 13 13:44:37 GMT 2001

boy that was hard! I was actually just collecting
names for anyone that was interested. Then I'd
arrange somet between us. I'd love a beer tonight
too but I have to drive. So the gym beckons for
you!

Anyone else interested please email direct rather
than via the list. That way I can keep the volume
on the list down.

cheers
Ak