QST about sendmail

Richard Smith rdls at satamatics.com
Tue Mar 13 07:56:41 GMT 2001

On Tue, Mar 13, 2001 at 12:37:40PM +0800, M.H.Hung wrote:
> Hi,
>
>     I am sorry if this mail bother anyone, but:
> 1. I used to see some messages about "non-FreeBSD" question
>    (such as: sendmail) at this E-mail list.
> 2. this question may not be Solaris-related, but just
>    the configuration problem about sendmail.
>
> dear Brian, may be you can suggest some mail list about
> sendmail or Solaris, thank you!

Try www.sendmail.org, www.sendmail.net and www.sendmail.com. I'm sure one of those sites will point you to an appropriate list.

Richard.

This message has been checked for all known viruses, by Star Internet,
delivered through the MessageLabs Virus Control Centre.
For further information visit:
http://www.star.net.uk/stats.asp