QST about sendmail

M.H.Hung sysdba at mail.tradepages.com.tw
Tue Mar 13 04:37:40 GMT 2001

Hi,

    I am sorry if this mail bother anyone, but:
1. I used to see some messages about "non-FreeBSD" question
   (such as: sendmail) at this E-mail list.
2. this question may not be Solaris-related, but just
   the configuration problem about sendmail.

dear Brian, may be you can suggest some mail list about
sendmail or Solaris, thank you!

Hung