(sans sujet)

Simon Clayton Simon at RefTech.co.uk
Mon Mar 12 07:19:51 GMT 2001

Sorry guys - we only rate 3rd although French is down in 13th!

Top Languages by Population

Rank 	Language Name 			Primary Country 	Population
1 	CHINESE, MANDARIN [CHN] 	China 		885,000,000
2 	SPANISH [SPN]			Spain 		332,000,000
3 	ENGLISH [ENG]			United Kingdom 	322,000,000
4 	BENGALI [BNG]			Bangladesh 		189,000,000

Regards

Simon Clayton
Reference Technology Ltd
Tel: +44 (0) 1543 305000
Web: http://www.reftech.co.uk

-----Original Message-----
From: freebsd-users-admin at uk.freebsd.org
[mailto:freebsd-users-admin at uk.freebsd.org]On Behalf Of Darren Evans
Sent: 12 March 2001 01:59
To: freebsd-users at uk.freebsd.org
Cc: Wisem77 at aol.com
Subject: Re: (sans sujet)

I could'nt resist a quick babelfish, I thought the majority of French
spoke the world's most popular language, anyway :-)

http://www.cyberspace.org/

There's a list of some here, most appear commercial though.
http://www.shellsearch.com/

This seems to be down, may want to find out if they're web server is
down or they no longer give out accounts.
http://www.freeshells.net/