(sans sujet)

Darren Evans darren at horseplay.demon.co.uk
Mon Mar 12 01:59:18 GMT 2001

I could'nt resist a quick babelfish, I thought the majority of French
spoke the world's most popular language, anyway :-)

http://www.cyberspace.org/

There's a list of some here, most appear commercial though.
http://www.shellsearch.com/

This seems to be down, may want to find out if they're web server is
down or they no longer give out accounts.
http://www.freeshells.net/