Netscape Libraries

Nik Clayton nik at freebsd.org
Fri Mar 2 16:52:22 GMT 2001

--X1bOJ3K7DJ5YkBrT

On Fri, Mar 02, 2001 at 12:12:30PM +0000, Paul.Newman at pgen.com wrote:
> Nik Clayton has done a very useful article on make world : "Making the Wo=
rld
> Your Own." see
>=20
> http://www.nothing-going-on.demon.co.uk/FreeBSD/make-world/make-world.html

I must get around to pulling this down.  OTOH, it's one of the reasons
I'm a committer today.  The canonical place for this is

    http://www.freebsd.org/handbook/makeworld.html

Actually, it's been a while since I went through this procedure.  I'd be
grateful if any who uses it could let me know if anything needs changing
(preferably by submitting replacement text).

--=20
FreeBSD: The Power to Serve             http://www.freebsd.org/
FreeBSD Documentation Project           http://www.freebsd.org/docproj/

          --- 15B8 3FFC DDB4 34B0 AA5F  94B7 93A8 0764 2C37 E375 ---

--X1bOJ3K7DJ5YkBrT

--X1bOJ3K7DJ5YkBrT--