Vinum

Daniel Foster daniel-l at 34SP.com
Tue Jun 26 15:58:19 BST 2001

> If you're desperate, just use the "mirror" subcommand -- it does all the
> work (except partitioning) for you.

I got that one working now - I didnt do a 'vinum start' to sync up the
disks.

Next problem - the two volumes are for /usr and /var, but if I try to put
them into /etc/fstab, [I think] they're getting mounted before vinum's
getting a chance to start up, so I get complaints about invalid filesystems
or something.  I'd have thought this was a fairly common problem, so I hope
there's a fairly common solutions - anyone got it?

--

Daniel Foster - daniel at 34SP.com