ext2fs drives mounted read only under FBSD4.3

Sam Smith S at mSmith.net
Tue Jun 26 14:35:37 BST 2001

Does anyone know of problems with corruption of ext2 filesystems mounted
read only under FreeBSD 4.3?

We have a nice shiny new HD which needs a load of user data copying off
ext2 drives, and preferably only a single machine to do it.

I doubt that there will be a corruption problem when mounted read only,
but since this is /home and we have some users who can be very loud and
annoying when they want to be.

Regards
Sam

--
  Insanity: It's Difficult to Comprehend how Insane Some People Can Be,
     Especially When You're Insane