Final: drink this evening: (was: RE: Anyone fancy a drink on thursday?)

Nick Hibma n_hibma at qubesoft.com
Fri Jun 22 09:57:29 BST 2001

Venue: Prince of Wales, near Covent Garden, eight o'clock (-ish)

When you come out of the exit of Covent Garden tube station you go left
towards the street, turn right and walk along it. The Prince of Wales
will be on that street on the right.

I'll try to be there around eight o'clock. I will have to leave early
(10-ish) though, as I have visitors coming.

See you there!

Nick