Anyone fancy a drink on thursday?

mark at blackmans.org mark at blackmans.org
Tue Jun 19 22:36:36 BST 2001

I'm up for Thursday or Friday evening.  As for pubs, I can only
suggest some of the not-so-quaint ones along the south bank between
the south bank centre and the Globe and/or around waterloo.

I seem to recall Paul is working in Docklands, so I can meet for lunch
as well if that's interesting as I'm in Docklands for daytimes. In
fact, it would be a good excuse to go this very nice place called
Tabla. Can't recommend it highly enough if no one has been.

- Mark