New UK FreeBSD Site (was RE: a/s/l?)

Scott Taggart scott_t at freebsd-uk.eu.org
Tue Jun 19 19:58:31 BST 2001

This thread has gone on for quite a while now... it's wandered a bit of
subject :) Point is... if you do choose to go ahead with an organisation
of all the people in the UKUG for easy searching, maybe even including
specialities... er... willingness to participate in projects... all that
sort of stuff... it would be a good idea and you've got plenty of backing
for all aspects of it :) If people commit to what they say then we should
have one nice organisation point for users :) We just need a
whistle-blower :)

Rgds.
Scott

Scott J Taggart