Anyone fancy a drink on thursday?

Nick Hibma n_hibma at qubesoft.com
Tue Jun 19 17:50:19 BST 2001

Any problems with friday? I will have to leave early, EGIRLFRIEND, but
that is a problem.

That'll be centre of London, which is easiest for me and a lot of
other people. And as I am suggesting the piss up, I get to choose the
location :-P

But I think Paul isn't afraid of trains and he will be around for a
while, so go ahead suggest something else (but not this week! :-)

Nick