New UK FreeBSD Site (was RE: a/s/l?)

Lee Johnston lee at maxmedia.uk.com
Tue Jun 19 15:29:33 BST 2001

My opinion is that we wouldn't be able to do more local sub-sites as it
were,
basically because we don't have enough members in each geographical area.

How about we set-up more localised mailing lists, alongside the main
freebsd-users list, where local meets could be arranged?

This is going back to what we discussed about a year back, with regards
to local co-ordinators? what's everyones opinion on this a year on?

Should we keep the group as it is, with whoever has the time organising
meets, etc.. or should we give people titles?

Lee.