New UK FreeBSD Site (was RE: a/s/l?)

Paul Richards paul at freebsd-services.co.uk
Tue Jun 19 13:39:12 BST 2001

--On Tuesday, June 19, 2001 13:23:40 +0100 Simon Griffiths
<simon.g at claycrossbs.co.uk> wrote:

> I'd also like to offer my skils (if you can call them that).  If you guys
> are going to be using mysql/php I'd love to get involved.
>
> PS. Im no expert in php but hey i know enough to get help ya with the
> database side of things and searching.

For the time being I think we've reached critical mass on volunteers.

However, we're aiming to make this an open source project so once we've got
some infrastructure in place you'll be able to participate in future
development in the same way that you could for FreeBSD.

Paul.