a/s/l?

Brian Somers brian at Awfulhak.org
Mon Jun 18 13:01:40 BST 2001

I agree - but using bsdworld.net from the start seems to make more
sense.

Is anybody interested in setting this up ?  Commitments aren't
necessary at this point, rather a willingness to setup a www strawman
to allow people to enter their details, maintain per-user passwords
and maybe to mail everyone a reminder once a month about their
password.

Later we can make things smarter by auto-deprecating accounts that
bounce for too long.

Anyone who's interested, please send mail to either Paul Richards
<paul at freebsd-services.co.uk> or myself <brian at freebsd-services.co.uk>
and we'll set things up.

--
Brian <brian at freebsd-services.co.uk>              <brian at Awfulhak.org>