a/s/l?

John Ralph john.ralph at libertysurf.co.uk
Sun Jun 17 17:04:40 BST 2001

Hi all

----- Original Message -----
From: "Andrew McKay" <andy at openirc.co.uk>
To: <freebsd-users at uk.freebsd.org>
Sent: Saturday, June 16, 2001 4:11 PM
Subject: a/s/l?

> Is there any way to find out where members are, geographically?

This is my first posting to the group.  I'm in Bradford, yes I know it's up
north, near Leeds if you were wondering.  I am currently working in
education, in a technical capacity, creating a firewall/proxy server project
for school internet connections for the Bradford NGFL.

Currently using FreeBSD 4.3 and Squid 2.4 stable, a good learning experience
but not to many difficulties encountered.  Our current Internet access is
provided through a 2Mbit/s Frame Relay service.

--
John Ralph
john.ralph at libertysurf.co.uk