a/s/l?

Neil Ford neil at ourshack.com
Sun Jun 17 15:32:39 BST 2001

On Sun, Jun 17, 2001 at 01:50:47PM +0100, Serge wrote:
> At 16:11 16/06/2001 +0100, you wrote:
> >Is there any way to find out where members are, geographically?
> ..
> >Just wondering,
> >Andy
>
> London North West (Kilburn) ... trying to introduce FreeBSD to small
> businesses (those fed up with peer-to-peer or NT), and to learn more
> on the way.
>
> Serge

Billingshurst, West Sussex.... doing exactly the same thing as Serge....
there seem to be quite a few of us trying to achieve the same thing, but
I think there are enough small-businesses to go round (hopefully :-) ).

Maybe we should have a special interest group meeting sometime?

Neil.
--
Neil C. Ford
Managing Director, Yet Another Computer Solutions Company Limited