a/s/l?

Matthew Seaman m.seaman at plasm.demon.co.uk
Sun Jun 17 14:19:34 BST 2001

On Sun, Jun 17, 2001 at 01:55:29AM +0100, Mark Ovens wrote:

> I did an analysis of the UKUG membership based on geographical location
> about a year ago. The results can be found at
>
> ftp://ukug.uk.freebsd.org/pub/mark/regions.txt
>
> obviously things may have changed since then.

Well, I'm still in Marlow, which is classified, quite correctly, as
"Home counties" in your file.  It's a bit odd that you've listed High
Wycombe as in London though.  Last time I checked it was practically
within spitting distance of Marlow right up the A404.  I think it's
still there...

For those of you with your own ICBMs try: N51:34:28 W0:45:41

	Matthew

--
Dr Matthew J Seaman MA, D.Phil.                          26 The Paddocks
                                                         Savill Way